一个专注于探讨新西兰留学、工作与技术移民的互助论坛
Hot: 雅思 EOI AIP 材料 PR K 西厨

[招聘] 基督城三文鱼厂招工咯

working holiday 18/Jul/14 Intranet
 5810  0
working holiday楼主 18/Jul/14 Intranet
正文
基督城三文鱼厂招工咯。

首先感谢荣叔慷慨提供工作信息,以下是基督城Aoraki Smokehouse Salmon Ltd公司的招工启事原版招工信,因为原图字太小,重新打出来有点费劲,如果单词有错,请大家见谅啦:
Aoraki Smokehouse Salmon LTD
552 Mcleans Island Road
P O Box 14015
Christchurch 8544
To all job enquiry’s and applicants:

We don’t have any vacancies at the moment. I will have a recruitment day Thursday July 31st at 10 am and another at 1 pm. With jobs starting in the 1st or 2nd week of August or later, if you are successful in your application. If you are wanting to come and see me on July 31st please tell me 10am or 1pm. Do not come to the factory to apply as I am on leave till July 31st.
Requirements we need to know.

1. When does your work visa expire?
2. What has brought you to our factory looking for work?
3. Do you know any staff working for our company past or present?
4. If offered a job, are you able to work a full fixed term of 3 months or more?
5. Can you start straight away if your application is successful?
6. Do you have transport, to and from work?

You will be shown through the factory and shown the job and explained what is expected of you, so have a better idea about what the job involves so you can make an informed decision on suitability. Then we will discuss the suitability of the position with you.

Lately we have hire staff, all being seasonal backpackers who have not kept their word or commitment to their job and have not been entirely truthful when applying. They have wasted a lot of our time by applying for positions they are not suited to and have had no intention of honouring their fixed term contracts.

We have employed a lot of seasonal worker over the last few years that have been excellent workers and have given seasonal workers an excellent reputation as reliable hardworking people.

You do not want to spoil this reputation for future seasonal workers as we will start recruiting staff elsewhere.

AORAKI SMOKEHOUSE SALMON LTD

Fong Yee

Assistant Factory Manager Cell:021 866 684 Ph(03)359 0124
Email:fong@smokedsalmon.co.nz

ForHer摩托妹上

(来自douban: For Her)

扫描二维码 手机查看本贴
Repliers (0)
No repliers were found
Reply to this topic

+ Start a new topic
1经验 0声望 0积分