你好,jack多谢你上次的大复,不过我还想请教你几个问题。
(1)我出过之前有在外企工作过,如果开相关的从业证明怎么开好?(有没有范本参考)是否需要做公证
(2)出过之前还有一段时间是自己开公司,但是出过后就关闭了,这种情况我如果想证明我有自己开业的经验,开相关说明给

扫描二维码 手机查看本贴
Repliers (2)
kou楼主 10/Mar/12 New Zealand
沙发
你好,jack感谢你上次的答复,不过还想请教几个问题:
(1)出国之前在外企工作过,开ref的时候是否还需要公证(有没有相关ref范本参考)
(2)出国之前也曾经自己做过一段公司(内资),但是出国后就关闭了,这样我想要开相关证明,您觉得还有必要吗,如何开?
(3)您有没有好的先关雇主推荐信的样本我想参考一下,或者您告诉我一般推荐信都包括那些方面和内容。
我的简单情况是,新西兰学习后就职,职位是经理,但是现在的公司虽然是比较大型的连锁公司,但是雇主是加盟的,不知道这中情况如果我申请成功机会有多少。
Jack LiuL9 10/Mar/12 Intranet
板凳
(1)工作证明指的是一系列的文件:
1、经理的推荐信,主要写工作评价;
2、HR的工作证明信,要用公司的抬头纸,上面注明你的职位、聘期、工作职责等,页末部门经理签名,加盖公司的公章。
3、原始的工作合同或复印件;
4、工资清单;
5、第三方证明材料(如:银行的工资入账流水清单、社保记录等);
6、工作经历公证书;

(2)如果是不涉及加分的,只用在给CO的材料里做个简单的说明即可以了,除非CO后期特别要求你提供这个相关的证明。

(3)你的学历情况,培训/实习/工作经历等基本信息,主要是在你的CV中来体现;雇主推荐信的主要是前任雇主对你的工作评价。这是我见过的一封写得比较好的推荐信,职位是Call Center Officer,可能不一定适用于你的职业,但可供参考:

Dear Hiring Manager:

I was initially impressed with Sharon Westman's enthusiasm, communication skills and professional demeanor when I hired her four years ago as a customer service rep within JRW Inc.'s call center. During the two years Sharon reported to me (I have since moved on to a different department), she consistently demonstrated all of these qualities and more, and I heartily endorse her for any customer service position.

Sharon is reliable, dedicated and eternally upbeat. Her ability to calm angry or frustrated customers is unparalleled, and it is because of her excellence in this area that I repeatedly asked her to mentor new employees in the call center. Sharon multitasks effectively and is able to handle a high-volume workload. She consistently met or surpassed all weekly call center metrics (including customer satisfaction, call volume and response time), and her daily written reports were accurate and thorough.

Of particular value to me as a former call center manager was Sharon's team player mind-set, enthusiastic embrace of change, ability to work with minimal supervision and unwavering commitment to exceeding customer expectations. I regularly received unsolicited praise from customers commending Sharon's outstanding level of service, professionalism and follow-through.

Organized and diligent, Sharon quickly learned technology systems and software that were unfamiliar to her when she first started with JRW, and she also attended optional professional-development seminars offered through the company. She is pursuing an associate's degree in business through evening classes at ABC Community College.

Sharon is a hardworking, top-performing customer service professional. She has my highest recommendation, and I am happy to furnish more details if you would like additional information.

Sincerely,

Carla Pederson
Field Service Manager (former Call Center Manager)
JRW Inc.
(555) 555-5555
Reply to this topic

+ Start a new topic
1经验 0声望 0积分
© 2024 纽村SMC论坛 - 一个专注于探讨新西兰留学新西兰工作新西兰技术移民的互助论坛